Pic of the Week

10:25 PM

Hello 2014!
A goal of mine this year is to take a picture in the week, work on it with either an editing software or just try to take a really good raw picture and post it. I love photography and I take a ridiculous amount of pictures but I haven't been doing anything to improve it. My husband and my mother in law bought me some cool photography stuff this Christmas so I need to start using it! Some friends of mine bought me Photoshop and I have yet to figure that out as well- so that's on my "to-do" list as well.
 
So this is my first 2014 picture! And my little man's as well ;)
Oh I adore this face. This is us eating our breakfast Saturday morning. I'm soaking up all of the one on one time I can.
 
 
 
I love you little man! May this year bless you ten fold! Mommy and Daddy love you SO much! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images